But hospital stays are often shorter now that doctors know a lot more about how to treat COVID-19 patients.
- Pueblo County has seen its known positive cases of COVID-19 skyrocket since October.
- The Colorado Springs team, along with the Grand Junction Rockies and the new Northern Colorado Owlz, will play on.
- By summer 2021, Puebloans should have a new walking and bike path on top of the Arkansas River levee.
- Trinidad and the surrounding region are preparing for what they hope will be an influx of workers, but there are some challenges to face before that can happen.
- The issue now goes before the legislature to iron out how big the monument and its pedestal will be and how it will get to Colorado from Oklahoma.
- Hospitalizations for patients confirmed with COVID-19 hit 1,564 Friday. A month ago, there were just 381.
- A potential delay in clean up at a portion of the Superfund site, due to possible federal funding cuts in 2021, may affect some of the revitalization projects.