Colorado’s legislature will meet in a special session this week to craft a kind of miniature stimulus package worth $200 million to $400 million.
- By summer 2021, Puebloans should have a new walking and bike path on top of the Arkansas River levee.
- Trinidad and the surrounding region are preparing for what they hope will be an influx of workers, but there are some challenges to face before that can happen.
- The issue now goes before the legislature to iron out how big the monument and its pedestal will be and how it will get to Colorado from Oklahoma.
- Hospitalizations for patients confirmed with COVID-19 hit 1,564 Friday. A month ago, there were just 381.
- A potential delay in clean up at a portion of the Superfund site, due to possible federal funding cuts in 2021, may affect some of the revitalization projects.
- So far, 3,400 have shared their positive test results to notify others of potential exposure.
- Perlmutter and Lamborn are the first members of Colorado's congressional delegation to test positive for COVID-19.