Colorado Springs has two measures on the November ballot related to the sale or transfer of city-owned parkland.
- There was little common ground between the two men competing to represent Colorado's fourth Congressional district on the Eastern Plains.
- A CDC report found 40 percent of American adults are struggling with their mental health due to coronavirus pandemic stressors.
- The $75 million proposed bond would not increase taxes and would fund changes like facility upgrades and COVID-19 safety measures in D70.
- Amtrak has cut most of its daily long-distance train services to three days a week., including the Southwest Chief and the California Zephyr, which both have multiple stops in Colorado.
- Rebecca Moon opened her store Moonbeam Clothiers in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic, and custom projects like wedding dresses have helped keep the doors open.
- The former state representative from Steamboat Springs faces political newcomer Lauren Boebert in a battle to represent Colorado's 3rd Congressional District.