- The 18-mile lane expansion project between Monument and Castle Rock added an express lane in each direction, wildlife crossings and wider shoulders, among other things.
- Recent work at the Ludlow Massacre memorial about an hour south of Pueblo revealed something unexpected.
- The master planning process for one of Colorado's newest state parks is ongoing.
- The report is now due sometime early next year. It was originally expected to be complete by the end of this year.
- The developer had filed a complaint against the city in court earlier this fall.
- The Colorado Springs City Auditorium could soon see new life.
- A CPR News investigation found that Colorado has the worst rate of any state in the West for finding the origins of human-caused wildfires.
- On the opening night of their new exhibit, Folklórico Espectacular featuring Amalia Hernández, El Pueblo Historical Museum invited three different dance groups to celebrate the local history of baile folklórico and the Mexican dance legend who helped bring it to the world.
KRCC's New Home
KRCC and Colorado Public Radio are transforming a building in downtown Colorado Springs into a state-of-the-art space. Learn more about the Southern Colorado Public Media Center.
Sign Up For Our Newsletters
Our newsletters bring you a closer look at the Southern Colorado stories that affect you and the music that inspires you.