Increase your gift to Colorado Public Radio with employer matching gifts.
Many companies match charitable contributions made by their employees. You may access gift forms directly through this search. The impact of your gift may be doubled or possibly tripled! Many companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Submitting a matching gift request is easy:
- Make your gift in full to Colorado Public Radio.
- Obtain a matching gift form from your human resources office.
- Complete the application and submit it online or if your employer uses paper forms, complete your portion and mail it to: Colorado Public Radio, 7409 S. Alton Court, Centennial, CO 80112.
- Include CPR's Federal Tax ID#: 74-2324052
- We will verify your gift and confirm the match with your company. Upon receipt of the matching gift, you will be notified of the completed gift.
Note: Your donation must be a contribution from your personal funds. Pledges are not honored until fulfilled.
To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer’s name below. The company match is limited to the portion of the employee's gift that is tax deductible.