Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer.
- Colorado Public Radio is seeking a Production and Fundraising Coordinator/Host to join our contemporary music service, OpenAir.
- Colorado Public Radio is seeking a part time Membership Production Assistant to join our fundraising team.The Membership Production Assistant records, edits, mixes and reviews audio for fundraising and development purposes, ensuring that all audio meets CPR's high standards and deadlines. This is a part-time position.
- Colorado Public Radio is seeking a full time Technical Support Specialist to join our expanding New Media and Technology Team.The Technical Support Specialist reviews, analyzes, and evaluates desktop systems operations; responds to requests for installation, service, and applications support; documents support activity, and identifies ongoing training and maintenance issues. This position will be supporting end users in a corporate environment with desktop, laptop, telecommunications, network, application and some server problems.
- Colorado Public Radio is hiring a producer for Colorado Matters, our award-winning daily interview program. We're looking for someone who loves to dig into issues, find the human side of policy debates, and explore a range of topics - politics, environment, energy, education, healthcare, business, arts and culture. The ideal candidate blends sound news judgment and a strong creative spark to generate fresh, innovative, and relevant coverage that helps Colorado Matters and CPR News stand out in a competitive media landscape.
Colorado Public Radio is looking for two energetic, web-savvy Digital Producers who live and breathe in the online world. The ideal candidate will have a journalism background and extensive experience publishing digital content across the web, professionally or personally. While the Digital Producer will not be a coder, they will not be afraid to dive into raw .html as needed. Additionally, the ideal candidate for this position will know social media and understand the advantages that various platforms offer to enhance storytelling across the digital spectrum.
- Colorado Public Radio is seeking an experienced marketing professional for the position of Promotions Coordinator. The Promotions Coordinator is responsible for executing promotions activities, including events, volunteers and other community engagement initiatives in support of Programming and Development. This position also serves as the primary writer for all marketing communications, including social media, email, advertising, collateral, internal and external publications and event materials.
Colorado Public Radio is seeking a Senior Underwriting Associate for a great, new opportunity on our Development team. This position will serve as a media sales professional representing Colorado Public Radio with the primary responsibility of generating operating income through the sale of on-air and digital underwriting to local and national clients and includes working in partnership with the national public media rep firm, National Public Media (NPM).
- Colorado Public Radio is seeking a leader for its digital news team. It’s a great job for someone eager to build a strong public media digital news service. You’ll lead a team of three to produce highly engaging work for the CPR News website, mobile and social media. You’ll oversee creation of digital versions of our radio reporting, digital native projects, a news blog and curation of news and crowd-sourced materials. You’ll lead the charge for best practices and creative use of the medium with a good visual sensibility - a visual version of public radio.
- Colorado Public Radio seeks an experienced Arts Reporter/Assistant Editor with a solid journalism background to join its Arts Bureau.The Arts Reporter/Assistant Editor covers all aspects of Colorado's arts and culture communities and produces content for radio and the online arts hub (text, video, social media, still images etc).