Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer.
- Colorado Public Radio has an opening for an Underwriting Sales Associate in our Corporate Support area of Development. The Underwriting Sales Associate will serve as a media sales professional representing Colorado Public Radio with responsibility for generating operating income through the sale of underwriting – both on-air and digital – in support of individual and department revenue goals.Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Colorado Public Radio is seeking a part time Broadcast Engineer to join our Engineering team.The Broadcast / IT Engineer will assist the engineering department in keeping the CPR broadcast network, audio network, and IP network in good shape. Support functions including remote monitoring and troubleshooting to ensuring all network systems are as reliable and technically effective as possible. Work with the VP Engineering, Director of RF Engineering, and Broadcast Network Engineer to maintain all broadcast production and distribution systems.
- Colorado Public Radio is seeking a Production and Fundraising Coordinator/Host to join our contemporary music service, OpenAir.
- Colorado Public Radio is seeking a part time Membership Production Assistant to join our fundraising team.The Membership Production Assistant records, edits, mixes and reviews audio for fundraising and development purposes, ensuring that all audio meets CPR's high standards and deadlines. This is a part-time position.
- Colorado Public Radio is seeking a full time Technical Support Specialist to join our expanding New Media and Technology Team.The Technical Support Specialist reviews, analyzes, and evaluates desktop systems operations; responds to requests for installation, service, and applications support; documents support activity, and identifies ongoing training and maintenance issues. This position will be supporting end users in a corporate environment with desktop, laptop, telecommunications, network, application and some server problems.
- Colorado Public Radio is hiring a producer for Colorado Matters, our award-winning daily interview program. We're looking for someone who loves to dig into issues, find the human side of policy debates, and explore a range of topics - politics, environment, energy, education, healthcare, business, arts and culture. The ideal candidate blends sound news judgment and a strong creative spark to generate fresh, innovative, and relevant coverage that helps Colorado Matters and CPR News stand out in a competitive media landscape.
- Colorado Public Radio is seeking an experienced marketing professional for the position of Promotions Coordinator. The Promotions Coordinator is the primary author of all marketing communications. Responsible for executing promotions activities in support of Programming and Development, including events, volunteers and other community engagement initiatives.
Colorado Public Radio is seeking a Senior Underwriting Associate for a great, new opportunity on our Development team. This position will serve as a media sales professional representing Colorado Public Radio with the primary responsibility of generating operating income through the sale of on-air and digital underwriting to local and national clients and includes working in partnership with the national public media rep firm, National Public Media (NPM).
- Colorado Public Radio seeks an experienced Arts Reporter/Assistant Editor with a solid journalism background to join its Arts Bureau.The Arts Reporter/Assistant Editor covers all aspects of Colorado's arts and culture communities and produces content for radio and the online arts hub (text, video, social media, still images etc).