There have been multiple hate crimes in Colorado over the past six months, including swastikas carved into a playground in Longmont that were found earlier this week. We check in with the Anti-Defamation League to understand what happens after an act like this and how an incident is designated a hate crime. Then, a bug that once ravaged European vineyards has come to the Grand Valley. We'll talk about what the arrival of Phylloxera means for Colorado's biggest wine-producing region. And, the Winter Park Ski Train rides again, beginning this Saturday with service between the ski resort and Denver's Union Station. But is the price tag too steep for skiers? Plus, the story behind Colorado place names -- from Alamosa to Zirkel.
- Are Hate Crimes On The Rise In Colorado Or Are They Just Getting More Attention?
- A Louse Has Moved Into Colorado's Vineyards
- Does Coaching Teachers In Real-Time Help Students Learn? Rocky Mountain Prep Says Yes
- Winter Park Ski Train Returns
- Golden Isn't Named For Gold (And Other Stories About Colorado Place Names)