Much has been written about the brother-sister duo’s insane live performances in Europe featuring “danceoke” (whatever THAT is), but this time around, things promise to be even different:
Says the group via their website:
In 2013 we played at clubs and festivals in European cities. Now it’s 2014 and we’re about to tour North America. With care and attention, we gathered our impressions and got back together to rework the show. This is a continuation. Some songs are the same, some songs are new. Moves are added and changed. Some instruments are electrified and more voices are heard. Things glow and along the way we have elevated ourselves.
This time, we, The Knife, are a group of people with diverse approaches to dance, moves and music. Some of us are musicians, some of us are vocalists, some of us are choreographers, some of us are experienced performers and some of us are not.
Check out full dates below, and head to the Knife's website for ticket information:
- 15th April Oakland, CA ‐ Fox Theater
- 21st April Denver, CO ‐ Fillmore
- 23rd April Chicago, IL ‐ Aragon
- 25th April Toronto, ON ‐ Kool Haus
- 26th April Montreal, QC ‐ Metropolis
- 28th April Boston, MA ‐ House of Blues
- 30th April New York, NY ‐ Terminal 5