This spring Alisha's taking Mile High Noon on the road to travel around our community and get to know what Colorado music you're listening to. It's a weekly Guest DJ series where listeners get to choose the music, with one condition: you have to teach her something in return!
I first met Jil at a wedding for Warlock Pinchers' Andrew Novick and I instantly loved her style: particularly her hair, clothes, and the beautiful floral arrangements she helped create. She's a huge supporter of all things local and I've seen her at concerts, art openings and comedy shows over the years.
- John Grant- "Sensitive New Age Guy"
- 16 Horsepower- "For Heaven's Sake"
- Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats- "Trying So Hard Not To Know"
- Magic Cyclops- "Teen Pregnancy Don't Do It (Denver Version)"
- Ending People- "Mouthful"
I discovered that my mother's flower personality is classic, and that flowers found in a "grandmother's backyard" best suit her. Make sure to listen to this feature to find out which flower Jil says matches my personality! Thanks Moss Pink for the education and great time!