The SESH will begin with a series of 10-minute presentations by each of the five presenters, followed by break-out sessions where attendees will have the chance for some Q&A with the panelists. A networking Happy Hour will follow the workshop at Brendan's 404.
OpenAir's Keefer Fulgham will facilitate the panel session, which will include:
- Jessi Whitten, Music Director of OpenAir
- Andrew J. Coate, Community & Content Manager of Kapost
- Rikki Aston, Marketing Director of SodaJerk Presents
- Jon Eisenberg, Owner of Blackspy Marketing
- Jon Woods, Senior Director of Social Media/Digital Strategy of Ground Floor Media
As an added bonus, attending artists will be entered to win onsite promotional photographs, a package that includes individual head shots and a square layout of photos.
RSVP for this free event via the UMS.
The 2014 UMS takes place July 24-27 across 20 venues in Denver's Baker district, and will feature over 400 bands including Real Estate, Blonde Redhead, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, and more. OpenAir is proud to once again partner with the festival this year. Details and ticket information available here.