Denver is conducting a bathroom experiment. After too many people were relieving themselves in the street, the city invested in mobile restrooms and is tracking their use. Then, this man's goal is to shame people, online, who misbehave in the outdoors. Those targeted include people who do things like swim where they're not supposed to or illegally feed wildlife. The creator of the "Trail Trash of Colorado" Instagram account now says the shaming may have gone too far and he may even shut the account down. And, what led a Denver Post food writer to tears. Plus, fire management crews fighting wildfires have a new and different problem on their hands when they go to work: drones.
- This Man Keeps A Downtown Denver Mobile Restroom Spick And Span
- Conundrum Hot Springs Has A Poop Problem, So You May Have To Bag Your Business
- Naming And Shaming Bad Behavior In The Backcountry Of Instagram
- The Meal That Made A Food Critic Cry Happy Tears
- Want To Fly A Drone Over A Wildfire? Don't, Forest Service Says. Here Why