[[nid:98698 field_align=right]]Sarah Slater is a DJ and the Co-Founder/Artistic Director of Denver’s Titwrench Festival, now five years into its existence. Titwrench showcases independent, emerging, and underground music and art forms that are pushing boundaries of genre and form. Its first satellite festival will take place in Stockholm in May of next year.
Ten favorite albums, in no particular order:
- Glasser- Interiors
- Bianca Mikahn- Nightdreams & Daymares
- Nathaniel Rateliff- Falling Faster than You Can Run
- Juana Molina- Wed 21
- Joshua Novak- Ephemeron
- Mariposa- Holy Ghost
- Baptist Generals- Jackleg Devotional to the Heart
- Dorit Chrysler- Avalanche
- Jean Grae- Gotham Down
- Julianna Barwick- Nepenthe
- Marnie Stern- The Chronicles of Marnia
- FKA twigs- EP2
- The Knife- Shaking the Habitual
- Blood Orange- Cupid Deluxe
- Talk All Night- Summer Will Fall
- Kelela- Cut 4 Me
- Body/Head- Coming Apart
- Alela Diane- About Farewell
- Kurt Vile- Wakin on A Pretty Daze
- U.S. Girls- Gem
- M.I.A.- Matangi
- Bettie Serveert- Oh,Mayhem!
You love listening to new music and learning about Denver's music scene.
We have a weekly newsletter for you -- Inside Track. Sign up here to stay in the know
about Colorado musicians making new music and the new releases you should be streaming.