Update: All episodes from season four are now available to stream below.
"OpenAir Live & Local" returns this month to Colorado Public Television (CPT12). The 12-episode series -- which showcases Colorado bands in the CPR Performance Studio and at music venues across the state -- will air Saturdays at 9:30 p.m.
The season premiere airs Oct. 28. It features performances from our Fort Collins "Super Session" filmed earlier this year at The Music District. The season also includes episodes curated by hosts Mike Flanagan, Jessi Whitten and Alisha Sweeney, and the finale highlights performances from the 2017 Underground Music Showcase in Denver.
See the full schedule for season four of "OpenAir Live & Local," and watch full episodes below.
- Oct. 28: Alisha Sweeney hosts a Fort Collins "Super Session" episode featuring The Kind Sons, Johnny Quit The Band and Banana Oil.
- Nov. 4: Mike Flanagan shares his favorite videos from Slow Caves, déCollage, Strange Americans, iZCALLi and Gasoline Lollipops.
- Nov. 11: Jessi Whitten hosts performances from in/Planes, Lost Walks, Jesse Manley, Dragondeer and Slim Cessna’s Auto Club.
- Nov. 18: Alisha Sweeney hosts a spotlight on Flobots.
- Nov. 25: Mike Flanagan hosts performances from Rose Hill Drive, The Ugly Architect, The Patient Zeros, Bad Licks, The Minders and HVN.
- Dec. 23: Jessi Whitten shares her favorite videos from Lillian, Flaural, YaSi, Chimney Choir and Eros & The Eschaton.
- Dec. 30: Alisha Sweeney hosts performances from Paper Bird, Strange Americans, Wheelchair Sports Camp, Gasoline Lollipops and The River Arkansas.
- Jan. 6, 2018: Mike Flanagan hosts performances from Dragondeer, Slim Cessna’s Auto Club, Patrick Dethlefs, Kyle Emerson and Esmé Patterson.
- Jan. 20: Jessi Whitten hosts a spotlight on Tennis.
- Jan. 27: Alisha Sweeney shares her favorite videos from HVN, Natalie Tate, iZcalli, Jux County and déCollage.
- Feb. 3: Mike Flanagan hosts performances from every year that local bands that have recorded in the CPR Performance Studio, beginning in 2011. Artists include The Blue Rider, Sawmill Joe, SHEL, The River Arkansas, Wheelchair Sports Camp and The Other Black.
- Feb. 17: Jessi Whitten hosts a 2017 Underground Music Showcase episode, featuring performances from Dragondeer, Brent Cowles and Esmé Patterson.
Watch Banana Oil perform "Young Blues" at The Music District below, and check out more videos from the Fort Collins Super Session.
You made it!
You love learning about new music and the Denver music scene. We have a weekly newsletter for you -- Inside Track. Sign up here to stay in the know about the hottest Colorado concerts and how you can score tickets!