Many companies match charitable contributions made by their employees. The impact of your gift may be doubled! Many companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer’s name below.
The company match is limited to the portion of the employee's gift that is tax deductible.
Submitting a matching gift request is easy:
1. Make your gift in full to Colorado Public Radio.
2. Obtain a matching gift form from your human resources office, or download it using the link on your company's website.
3. Complete the application and submit it online, or if your employer uses paper forms, complete your portion and send to us at:
Mail: Colorado Public Radio
7409 S. Alton Ct.
Centennial, CO 80112
4. Include CPR's Federal Tax ID#: 74-2324052.
5. We will verify your gift and confirm the match with your company. Upon receipt of the matching gift, you will be notified of the completed gift.
Questions about the Employer Matching Gift Program? Please contact Member Services at 303-871-9191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workplace giving programs allow you to make a tax-deductible gift to Colorado Public Radio via payroll deduction. To find out if your employer participates in workplace giving, please contact your human resources department.
Visit Community Shares to learn more about the Workplace Giving Program and to see a complete list of participating worksites.
If you are employed by the federal government or are serving in the military, please visit Combined Federal Campaign to learn more about the federal program.