Leadership and Foundation Gifts
Contributions from individuals are Colorado Public Radio’s single largest source of funding. CPR has several levels of giving.
Network Partners contribute $100+ monthly ($1,200+ annually) and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that their philanthropy supports CPR's mission and vision, ensuring the future of Colorado Public Radio.
For information about Network Partnerships, please contact Carter Harris at 800-722-4449, ext. 329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Partners are generous individuals who contribute $5,000 or more annually to support Colorado Public Radio's mission. These donors have made a commitment to their community and their support allows the people of Colorado to have access to quality news, information and music.
Benefits that Network and Community Partners enjoy:
- Fueling curiosity by witnessing radio in the making at CPR's member-exclusive events and occasional advanced ticket purchase opportunities for public events
- Deepening your understanding of public media with opportunities to visit the Bridges Broadcast Center in Centennial for station tours and special events
- Community recognition for your commitment as a Network Partner on-air and in our annual report (optional)
Leadership Partners is Colorado Public Radio's giving program designed to recognize those donors who generously make a gift of $10,000 or more annually to CPR. As a Leadership Partner, you are demonstrating personal responsibility to insure - through your generous support - the advancement of and access to quality news, information and music on Colorado Public Radio both for yourself and for your community.
Your leadership contribution may be designated in several ways:
- To support Operation as an unrestricted gift
- To support CPR's Opportunity Fund that builds capacity through innovation (minimum three year commitment)
- To support CPR News, CPR Classical, Indie 102.3, or Technology
As a Leadership Partner, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Personal recognition as a Leadership Partner, on-air, online, and in CPR’s annual report (with your permission)
- Invitations to events in the CPR Performance Studio along with events especially for Leadership Partners
- Unique opportunity to visit with a CPR News, CPR Classical or Indie 102.3 host of your choice
For information about Community and Leadership Partnerships, please contact Jim East, Sr. VP of Development, at 303-871-9191, ext. 327, or email@example.com
See a complete list of Network, Community, and Leadership Partners recognized in the most recent annual report.
Join foundations like The Sturm Family Foundation, The Denver Foundation, The Gay & Lesbian Fund for Colorado, The Colorado Health Foundation and Gates Family Foundation.
For more information, please call 1-800-722-4449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions to Colorado Public Radio are tax-deductible minus the fair market value of thank-you gifts received.