- A look at how the legal landscape for and against abortion access has shifted in the years since Colorado became the first state to legalize abortion.
- For a long time, a common refrain has been that more than half of restaurants close before even making it a year. Now think of the chances of survival if you opened one right before the pandemic.
- Some of the biggest wildfires in Colorado have cost lives and caused millions of dollars in damage. But without knowing how they started exactly, Coloradans can’t change policies to try to prevent new ones. And no one gets held accountable.
- News Director, Colorado In Depth
- Investigative Editor, Colorado In Depth
- Investigative Reporter, Colorado In Depth
- Data Reporter, Colorado In Depth
- Senior Business and Economy Reporter, Colorado In Depth
- Colorado Matters Senior Host, Colorado In Depth