Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
- Helen Keller
Contributions from individuals are Colorado Public Radio’s single largest source of funding. Network Partners contribute $100+ monthly ($1,200+ annually) and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that their philanthropy supports CPR's mission and vision, ensuring the future of Colorado Public Radio.
Network Partner Benefits
- Strengthening civic discourse and arts awareness through in-depth news and music programming
- Sustaining an enlightened and informed Colorado community by supporting statewide services
- Fueling curiosity by witnessing radio in the making at CPR's member-exclusive events and occasional advanced ticket purchase opportunities for public events
- Deepening your understanding of public media with opportunities to visit the Bridges Broadcast Center in Centennial for station tours and special events
- Community recognition for your commitment as a Network Partner on-air and in our annual report (optional)
- Connecting with your fellow members monthly at CPR's Movie Night at the Mayan Theater
The Positive Impact of Network Partners
CPR is an essential part of our day - every day. It satisfies our curiosity in unexpected ways, and provides us with a much needed, rational connection to the events of the day. Thank you, CPR.
-Jane and Josh Staller
For information about joining CPR as a Network Partner please contact Carter Harris, Member Relationship Specialist at 800-722-4449, ext. 329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All contributions to Colorado Public Radio are tax-deductible minus the fair market value of thank-you gifts received.