Dog recovers from marijuana poisoning

March 10, 2015

A 10 pound dog who ate an apple pipe with marijuana residue is recovering, reported the Durango Herald Monday. Eating marijuana can be fatal for dogs.

The owner took the dog into the Riverview Animal Hospital when her dog "returned from the backyard with poor balance and a strange look on her face," the paper said. Then the owner found "two apple halves in the backyard, with holes poked in them and marijuana residue apparent."

You care.

You want to know what is really going on these days, especially in Colorado. We can help you keep up.  The Lookout is a free, daily email newsletter with news and happenings from all over Colorado. Sign up here and we will see you in the morning!