- April 30: Mapping where Colorado's graying Boomers are settling
- May 14: As Boomers age, fewer people will be available to care for them
- Chronic drinking decreased 15 percent from 5.2 percent to 4.4 percent for those 65 and older in the past year.
- Food insecurity for those 60 and older increased 22 percent from 10.9 percent to 13.3 percent in the past year.
- In the past two years, those 65 and older who were judged to have a "very good" or "excellent" health status increased 12 percent from 44.9 percent to 50.1 percent.
You are one of the CPR readers who wants to know what is really going on these days. We can help you keep up - The Lookout is a free, daily email newsletter with news and happenings from all over Colorado. Sign up here and we will see you in the morning!