The plan was unveiled Wednesday at a meeting of the City Council's Infrastructure & Culture Committee, the Denver Post reports. Here are the highlights:
- The 2,600-seat Boettcher Concert Hall comes down.
- A new building on the Boettcher site house the city’s performing arts school.
- A 1,200-seat venue replaces the parking garage at 14th and Arapahoe streets.
- The Sculpture Park would be overhauled, enlarged, raised and gain a pavilion.
- A parking facility would go under the Sculpture Park.
- Three high-rise residential towers could be part of the complex.