It's a presidential election year. While many are focused on the topline matchup between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, that doesn't mean the undercards are anything to ignore. The ballot in Colorado will have a lot for each voter to consider, it's our hope that this guide will help answer your questions.
- U.S. Senate: Bennet, Glenn, Williams, Menconi & Hammons
- Congressional District 1: DeGette, Stockham & Dinges
- CD 2: Polis, Morse & Longstreth
- CD 3: Tipton, Schwartz & Kent
- CD 4: Buck, Seay & Griffith
- CD 5: Lamborn, Plowright & McRedmond
- CD 6: Coffman, Carroll & Olsen
- CD 7: Perlmutter, Athanasopoulos & Buchanan
Amendment 69 - Statewide Health Care System
- A69 Explained
- ColoradoCare Supporter T.R. Reid Debates Cody Belzley Of Coloradans For Coloradans
- ColoradoCare: How Will A Key Doctors' Group Weigh The Risks And Benefits?
- ColoradoCare: A Needed Health Care Overhaul, Or A Risky Economic Move?
- When It Comes To Spending, The ColoradoCare Fight Has Been Lopsided
- Colorado Medical Society Board Opposes State Universal Health Care Proposal
- ColoradoCare: How Much Would A Universal Health Care System Cost?
Amendment 70 - State Minimum Wage
- A70 Explained
- Debra Brown Of Colorado Families For A Fair Wage Debates Sonia Riggs, President Of The Colorado Restaurant Association
- How Would A Higher Colorado Minimum Wage Affect Your Life Or Business?
- What You're Telling Us About A Possible Raise Colorado's Minimum Wage
- Raise Colorado's Minimum Wage? Here's What Workers Tell Us
- Raise Colorado's Minimum Wage? Here's What Employers Tell Us
Amendment 71 - Requirements For Constitutional Amendments
- A71 Explained
- Former state Senate Minority Leader Josh Penry debates Elena Nunez of Colorado Common Cause
- Is Amendment 71 Now A Proxy Battleground For Colorado's Oil & Gas Differences?
Amendment 72 - Increase Cigarette And Tobacco Taxes
Amendment T - No Exception To Involuntary Servitude Prohibition
- T Explained
- T Supporter Will Dickerson of Together Colorado and Melissa Hart, a law professor with CU Boulder, discuss Amendment T
Amendment U - Exempt Certain Possessory Interests From Property Taxes
Ballot Issue 4B - Denver Metropolitan Scientific And Cultural Facilities District
- 4B Explained
- What A Polar Bear Has To Do With The Denver Metro's SCFD Cultural Tax
- Does The SCFD Really Put The Free Into 'Free Days'?
Proposition 106 - Access To Medical Aid-In-Dying Medication
- Prop 106 Explained
- 106 Supporter, Denver Attorney Julie Selsberg Debates Lawyer, Disability Rights Activist Carrie Ann Lucas
- Medically Assisted Death Vote: A Fight Over 'Options' And 'Mistakes'
Propositions 107 & 108 - Presidential Primary Elections/Unaffiliated Voter Participation In Primary Elections
- Prop 107 & 108 Explained
- State Sen. Ted Harvey Debates Let Colorado Vote Spokesman Curtis Hubbard
- For Colorado, A Switch From Caucus To Primary Is No Easy Matter
Colorado General Assembly
- Should Pueblo Get Out Of Recreational Pot? County Will Put It To A Vote
- Denver Voters Will Have Their Say On Public Places For Pot
- Looking For Funding, Colorado Schools Hope To Cash In On A Presidential Election
- One Rural Colorado District Sees Closing Funding Gap As Voter Education Challenge
- Funding Crunch: Rural Caliche High Does The Best It Can With What It Has
University of Colorado Board of Regents
- For One Disenchanted Colo. Republican, Trump Makes Politics Great Again
- How Donald Trump's New York Turned A Colorado Republican Clinton Blue
- From Ron Paul To Bernie Sanders, Denver Voter At Home Backing Political Outsiders
- After Candidate Visits, Pueblo Voters Sound Off
The Voting Process
You are one of the CPR readers who wants to know what is really going on these days. We can help you keep up - The Lookout is a free, daily email newsletter with news and happenings from all over Colorado. Sign up here and we will see you in the morning!