Denver Mayor Michael Hancock gives his State of the City Address today. He says he'll focus on ways for everyone to share in the city's recent prosperity, with particular attention to gentrification. He'll outline a program to shield current residents from displacement, and teach new residents about the history of certain neighborhoods.
More gentrification, displacement coverage:
- Developer Wins Praise From Activists Grappling With Gentrification's
- Developer Says Gentrification Doesn’t Have To Mean Displacement
- Gentrification Critics Demand To Be Heard As Developers Rides Boom
- Heat Turns On Denver Leaders After Ink! Coffee's 'Happily Gentrifying'
- On East Colfax, Affordability Goals, Gentrification Are Neck And Neck
Refresh this story for details after the speech.