Colorado Public Radio brings you news and music from around the world every day. And today, we want to send you to Europe.
Your donation right now automatically enters you to win a luxury European River Cruise for two.
This 7-night cruise (valued at $13,000) includes:
- economy airfare from DIA
- airport transfers in Europe
- all meals, snacks and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- alcoholic beverages during lunch and dinner
- “you choose” shore excursions (museums, vineyards, scenic sailing, walking tours, local tastings, tour cultural and architectural highlights, world heritage sights)
- *The winner and a guest will depart Denver a day early with an overnight flight to meet the cruise departure. Included accommodations are all on the vessel
The winner can choose from one of these routes, subject to availability:
- Rhine River or Danube route: exploring Germany, Austria or Hungary
- Bordeaux/Provence route: exploring Southwest France (3 rivers)
- Douro River route: exploring Portugal & Spain
- Christmas Market Cruise: Some routes include stops in: Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, the Netherlands
The River Cruise prize is good through April, 2020 and is subject to availability!
A gift to Colorado Public Radio is not required to enter, but your support today will strengthen and sustain in-depth news and music discovery throughout the year to come.
The European River Cruise sweepstakes runs from March 1, 2019 at 6 a.m. and ends on Monday, March 4, 2019 at 6 p.m.
Additional rules specific to luxury European River Cruise sweepstakes:
- The winner may choose to add to the itinerary at their own additional expense.
- The prize package can only be booked through CPR’s designated travel agent.
- Cruise is subject to availability. Sweepstakes winner acknowledges that luxury carriers will often be sold out or have limited availability during peak travel times, spring and fall.
- The winner must initiate travel planning with a designated travel agent before the end of March, or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
- European River Cruises don’t operate in January and February.
- The prize value cap is $13,000. Costs vary depending on travel dates. If winner selects options that exceed $13,000:
- Winner will be responsible for any additional and/or supplemental costs.
- Winner may opt to book their trip with a non-luxury cruise line to reduce expense.
The luxury European River Cruise sweepstakes was made possible thanks to a donation by two Colorado Public Radio Leadership Partners to inspire you to donate today.