Should schools reopen in the fall for in-person learning, or are virtual classrooms a better option? That’s an issue many are struggling with as districts announce reopening plans while at the same time Colorado coronavirus cases continue to trend upward.
As CPR News plans our coverage over the next few weeks, we’d like to know how you’re feeling about the prospect of sending your kids back to class — or going back yourself.
More on the coronavirus and Colorado schools:
- ‘My Colleagues Are Terrified’: Colorado Teachers Say Reopening School Needs More Safety And Transparency
- Guidelines On How Colorado Schools Can Reopen During The Coronavirus Are Out. Here's What They Say.
- The State's Largest School District Will Start The School Year Online
- Colorado Gears Up For Online Learning, But Many Families Still Don't Have Reliable Internet Access
- Polis On Reopening Colorado Schools: ‘We Can’t Sacrifice Our Children’s Future Just Because Of The Pandemic’
You are one of the CPR readers who wants to know what is really going on these days. We can help you keep up - The Lookout is a free, daily email newsletter with news and happenings from all over Colorado. Sign up here and we will see you in the morning!