- Montoneros is a Denver-based space rock band formed in 2014. Argentinian-born singer Gaston Leone fronts the group, which is set to release the new EP "Heat Horse" this week. The band performed three songs at OpenAir and spoke with Alisha Sweeney about recording at the local Black In Bluhm studio and writing lyrics in two languages.
- Fort Collins band Pandas & People crafts energetic folk music. The group began in 2013 as a side project of singer and bassist Joshua Scheer and guitarist Johnny Day, and has gone on to open for acts like The Doobie Brothers and Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.
- Diane Coffee is the performing moniker of Shaun Fleming, a former Disney voice actor who started his music career as the drummer for childhood friends Foxygen. Fleming's music combines rock, soul and classic psychedelic influences. Listen to Diane Coffee's session at OpenAir.
- Denver band SPELLS built its reputation on aggressive punk rock, energetic and comedic live performances and a vacation-inspired wardrobe. Ben Roy of Denver comedy troupe The Grawlix leads the group. Listen to their session recorded live in the CPR Performance Studio.
- Digital Editor, Host
- Host / Local Music Director
- Music Director