- After two years of nonstop touring, the Spanish band sings about the less glamorous side of the musician lifestyle on its sophomore album.
- The New York indie band's new album is an explicitly political commentary on the current state of the U.S.
- The Denver band released the "Lies" EP earlier this year.
- The third album from synth-pop artist Aaron Maine pays tribute to the New York City apartment where he created it.
- The alternative music pioneers brought back their Dial-A-Song hotline to promote their 20th album, "I Like Fun."
- The Denver soul-rock octet this month released "Tearing At The Seams," the follow-up to its gold-selling debut album.
- The Australian rocker's 2017 LP was one of the most exciting debut records of the year.
- Merrill Garbus sings about racism, white privilege and climate change on the experimental duo's fourth album.
- Former Morning Host / Producer
- Audio Producer
- Podcast Producer & Project Manager, Audio Innovations Studio
- Indie 102.3 Sessions features performances and interviews from national and Colorado musicians in the CPR Performance Studio.