It’s Time To Crack Open A Book For Some Relaxing Summer Reading
Now that summer's officially here, we asked two booksellers for their recommendations for good reads with Western themes or by Colorado authors.
Margie Wilson owns Grand Valley Books in Grand Junction and Revati Kilaparti does community outreach for Old Firehouse Books in Fort Collins.
Here Are Their Summer Reading Recommendations:
- "The River" by Peter Heller
- "Historic Mysteries of Western Colorado: Case Files from The Western Investigations Team" by David Bailey
- "The Next Everest: Surviving the Mountain's Deadliest Day and Finding the Resilience to Climb Again" by Jim Davidson
- "Discovering the Colorado Plateau: A Guide to the Region's Hidden Wonders" by Bill Haggerty
- "Site Fidelity" by Claire Boyles
- "The Reign of Wolf 21" by Rick McIntyre
- "The Mexican Home Kitchen" by Mely Martinez
- "Perfectly Parvin" by Olivia Abtahi