Our live broadcast lineup on CPR Classical is expanding!
We're thrilled to bring you the complete Aspen Music Festival Winter Recital Series live beginning Feb. 12 from Harris Hall. Please join us for one of the world's most sought after cellists, Alisa Weilerstein.
One week later pianist Orli Shaham plays a wide-ranging recital and premieres "After Brahms," a new work by up-and-coming Israeli composer Avner Dorman. Check out her pre-recital interview with CPR Classical's David Rutherford:
Renowned Russian pianist Vladimir Feltsman rounds out the 2015 Aspen winter series on March 14 with an all-Schumann recital.
I hope you can join us for this exciting set of live broadcasts from beautiful Aspen, Colorado!
Thursday, Feb. 12 at 6:30 p.m.: Alisa Weilerstein
- Golijov: Omaramor
- Bach: Suite No. 3 for Unaccompanied Cello in C major, BWV 1009
- Bach: Suite No. 1 for Unaccompanied Cello in G major, BWV 1007
- Kodály: Sonata in B minor for Unaccompanied Cello, op. 8
Thursday, Feb. 19 at 6:30 p.m.: Orli Shaham
- Bach: Partita No. 1 for Keyboard in B-flat major, BWV 825
- Bruce Adolphe: Intermezzo: My Inner Brahms
- Brahms: Klavierstücke, op. 118
- Schubert: from Four Impromptus, D. 899, op. 90
- Schumann: from Drei Romanzen, op. 28
- Avner Dorman: After Brahms
- Brahms: Four Piano Pieces, op. 119
Saturday, March 14 at 6:30 p.m.: Vladimir Feltsman
- Schumann: Kinderscenen (Scenes from Childhood), op. 15
- Schumann: Faschingsschwank aus Wien, op. 26
- Schumann: Fantasy in C major, op. 17
You've read another CPR classical story to the end. We have got just the thing for classical music lovers like you: a weekly email newsletter! Sign up here to stay up-to-date on CPR Classical programming, events and stories from the world of classical music.