Listeners responded to our interview with a Colorado father, who is hopeful his son will get a second chance after the United States Supreme Court ruled inmates sentenced to life without parole as juveniles can get their sentences reviewed.
We also heard feedback on our stories about a mom blogging about her son's heroin addiction and a call on the U.S. Army by federal lawmakers. Click the audio above to hear reaction to -- and follow ups on -- these stories:
- Four U.S. Senators Demand Army Stop Discharging Troubled Combat Soldiers
- Colorado Father Sees Hope For Son Sentenced To Life As A Teen
- Mother of Heroin Addict Pleads: 'Stop The Silence'
- Bicycle 'Sharrows,' A Denver Invention, Now Under Researchers' Scrutiny
- Pro Skier Chris Anthony Hopes To Inspire Youth With 10th Mountain Division Film
- A Foray Into Short Fiction With Denver's Own 'Godfather Of Chicano Noir'
You want to know what is really going on these days, especially in Colorado. We can help you keep up. The Lookout is a free, daily email newsletter with news and happenings from all over Colorado. Sign up here and we will see you in the morning!