Listeners responded to our interview with a Colorado father, who is hopeful his son will get a second chance after the United States Supreme Court ruled inmates sentenced to life without parole as juveniles can get their sentences reviewed.
We also heard feedback on our stories about a mom blogging about her son's heroin addiction and a call on the U.S. Army by federal lawmakers. Click the audio above to hear reaction to -- and follow ups on -- these stories:
- Four U.S. Senators Demand Army Stop Discharging Troubled Combat Soldiers
- Colorado Father Sees Hope For Son Sentenced To Life As A Teen
- Mother of Heroin Addict Pleads: 'Stop The Silence'
- Bicycle 'Sharrows,' A Denver Invention, Now Under Researchers' Scrutiny
- Pro Skier Chris Anthony Hopes To Inspire Youth With 10th Mountain Division Film
- A Foray Into Short Fiction With Denver's Own 'Godfather Of Chicano Noir'