Knee-deep in holiday shopping and stumped on gifts? Haven't found a book yet to pack for your year-end getaway?
No fear, here are the top recommendations from two Colorado booksellers for books to read or give as gifts — all with Colorado or Western themes.
- "The Winter Army" — Maurice Isserman
- "Mosquito" — Timothy Winegard
- "For the Love of Books: Designing and Curating a Home Library" — Thatcher Wine
- "Wild Game" — Adrienne Broudeur
- "Truman" — written by Jean Reidy, illustrated by Lucy Ruth Cummins
- "When The Snow Is Deeper Than My Boots" — written by Jean Reidy, illustrated by Joey Chou
- "Running with Sherman" — Christopher McDougall
- "Rerun Era" — Joanna Howard
- "Half Baked Harvest Super Simple" — Tieghan Gerard
- "Magic Ramen: The Story of Momofuko Ando" — written by Andrea Wang, illustrated by Kana Urbanowicz
Happy holiday reading!
You want to know what is really going on these days, especially in Colorado. We can help you keep up. The Lookout is a free, daily email newsletter with news and happenings from all over Colorado. Sign up here and we will see you in the morning!