Colorado Public Radio (CPR) produces and curates in-depth and meaningful news and music, establishing thoughtful connections to Colorado for listeners seeking to be informed, enlightened and entertained.
- cpr news
Delivers in-depth, insightful and impartial news and information from around the world, across the nation and throughout Colorado, examining its relevance to our state and connecting it to our community.
- cpr classical
Takes listeners on an in-depth exploration of thoughtfully curated music – with an emphasis on Colorado’s classical community – providing context to a broad range of meaningful and compelling works from past to present.
- cpr's open air
Takes listeners inside the world of new and independent music – exposing them to up-and-coming artists and highlighting Colorado’s local music scene.
- Get Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- read the cpr News Code of Ethics
- Meet staff and hosts
- Read colorado public radio's mission, vision and values
- Learn About cpr's History
- Contact Colorado Public Radio
- READ THE 2015-2016 ANNUAL REPORT