- Since the death of George Floyd in 2020, America has been searching its soul over questions of racial injustice. Many people are looking for solutions to change a police culture that disproportionately harms people of color. They’re asking hard questions about what should be done to reform law enforcement. To capture this defining moment, we followed a group of people across the U.S., working to change police departments from the outside and within.
- Editor/Producer, Audio Innovations Studio
- Former Editor
- Podcast Producer & Project Manager, Audio Innovations Studio
- Community Audio Producer, Audio Innovations Studio
- Executive Producer, Audio Innovations