CPR’s daily interview program, “Colorado Matters,” is offering an interactive experience for book lovers. In the monthly interview series "Colorado Matters at the Tattered," Ryan Warner hosts Colorado authors and authors who write about Western issues at the Tattered Cover on Colfax Avenue.
Next event: March 3, Cynthia Swanson, "The Bookseller"
The series has explored an array of stories and topics featured in different books. Listen to each interview in the series:
- "How to Raise a Wild Child: The Art and Science of Falling in Love with Nature" by Scott Sampson
- "The Bookseller" by Cynthia Swanson
- "On My Own Two Feet" by Amy Purdy
- "The Unquiet Dead" by Ausma Zahanet Khan
- "Outpost: Life on the Front Lines of American Diplomacy" by Christopher Hill
- "5280: The Cookbook" by Amanda Faison
- "All the Truth is Out" by Matt Bai
- Neverhome" by Laird Hunt
- "Soldier Girls: The Battles of Three Women at Home and at War" by Helen Thorpe
- "Shadows in the Vineyard: The True Story of the Plot to Poison the World's Greatest Wine" by Maximillian Potter
- "Funny Once" by Antonya Nelson
- "The Painter" by Peter Heller
- "The Humor Code: A Global Search for What Makes Things Funny" by Peter McGraw and Joel Warner.