Win A Trip For Two To London
Colorado Public Radio brings you news and music from around the world every day. Today, we want to bring you directly to London!
Your donation right now automatically enters you to win a seven-night trip for two to London, England.
This trip (valued at $8,500) includes:
- Non-stop round-trip flights on British Airways between Denver International and Heathrow airports
- 7 nights at the 4-star Montague on the Gardens hotel in London
- 2 pre-paid transportation cards to use on public transit in the city
- $500 to use on a travel site to book activities and experiences (you choose!)
This London adventure was generously donated by CPR supporters: British Airways, Visit Britain and Denver International Airport.
Book $500 worth of activities with Visit Britain. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Visit Buckingham Palace
- Relax on a London river cruise
- Take in a show (The National Theater, Royal Opera House, and Shakespeare's Globe are just a few of your options)
- Take a tour: (Perhaps the Harry Potter tour or Stonehenge...)
- Ride The London Eye (great views of the city if you're not afraid of heights)
- Visit the Tower Of London
- Check out some museums (the new underground postal museum looks super fun!)
And spend the rest of your time in London taking in the sights, smells, sounds and experiences however you see fit!
The London sweepstakes opens on October 13, 2018, at 6 a.m. and closes on October 17, 2018, at 6 p.m.
A gift to Colorado Public Radio is not required to enter, but your support today will strengthen and sustain in-depth news and music discovery throughout the year to come.
Additional rules specific to London Sweepstakes:
- Taxes and fees are the responsibility of the winner
- Prize vouchers are valid Nov. 1, 2018 - Oct. 31, 2019
- Once booked, prize is non-refundable
- Prize vouchers can only be used once
- Winner and travel companion must be at least 18 years of age
- Any supplemental fees will be the responsibility of the winner
- This prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash value
- The flight voucher can only be used to travel from Denver to London-Heathrow roundtrip
- All prize elements are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s)
- Responsibility for obtaining visas and/or passports rests with the traveler
Denver International Airport brought the London trip sponsors together, “to encourage support for Colorado Public Radio, an important community resource.” DIA donated the 7-night stay with breakfast at the four-star Montague on the Gardens hotel.
British Airways donated two round-trip British Airways flights between DIA and London-Heathrow. These ticket vouchers are valid Nov. 1, 2018 - Oct. 31, 2019. Reservations are subject to availability, but BA offers year-round, daily, non-stop service on this route. Each ticket includes: 1 free checked and 1 carry on bag. (British Airways is celebrating 20 years of travel between Denver and London.)
Visit Britain, an online travel site, donated $500 worth of tours, activities and experiences to be booked, concierge-style, via their site. They also donated two Oyster Cards each loaded with £50 for the winner (and guest) to use on public transportation while in London.