Colorado Public Radio brings you news and music from around the world every day. Today, we want to send you to a land of lush landscapes, picturesque islands, historic cities and put you up in a castle for a few nights.
Your donation right now automatically enters you to win a trip for two to Scotland.
This eight-night package (valued at $9,500) includes:
- A three-night stay at the Historic Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh.
- Two nights at the 19th Century Inverlochy Castle Hotel nestled in the Scottish Highlands in the town of Fort William.
- A ferry ride from Scotland's mainland to the Isle of Skye for a two-night stay at Duisdale Hotel.
- One night in Scotland's most populous city, Glasgow.
The Scotland sweepstakes runs from June 7, 2019, at 6 a.m. and ends on Tuesday, June 11, 2019, at 6 p.m.
This trip for two to Scotland also includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Denver International Airport.
- A five-day car rental upon departure from Edinburgh.
- Full English-Breakfast daily.
- Passes to tour some of Scotland's most famous sites.
- A gourmet set menu dinner at Inverlochy Castle.
A gift to Colorado Public Radio is not required to enter, but your support today will strengthen and sustain in-depth news and music discovery throughout the year to come.
Additional rules specific to this sweepstakes:
- Taxes and fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- Travel must be redeemed by June, 2020.
- Sweepstakes winner must be at least 18 years of age.
- Any supplemental fees or change fees will be the responsibility of the sweepstakes winner.
- This prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- All prize elements are subject to availability at the time of booking and comparable accommodations may be substituted if necessary.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s).
- Responsibility for obtaining visas and/or passports rests with the traveler.
This Scotland sweepstakes has been made possible by a group of Colorado Public Radio supporters to inspire you to donate today.