In an emotion filled hearing, families who have lost loved ones to carbon monoxide poisoning in Colorado pleaded with state lawmakers Tuesday to pass a bill requiring detectors in homes and apartment buildings. The measure is being considered following the deaths of six people from carbon monoxide poisoning in recent weeks. Bente Birkeland reports from Denver.
You are one of the KRCC readers who wants to know what is really going on in Southern Colorado these days.
We have got just the thing for people like you: the KRCC Weekly Digest. Sign up here and we will see you in your email inbox soon!