KRCC is a non-commercial, member-supported public media service affiliated with, and operated by, Colorado Public Radio in partnership with Colorado College.
Office & Studios:
912 N. Weber Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Office hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
(719) 473-7863 fax
KRCC on Twitter
KRCC on Facebook
- Audio issues? Use this audio form so we know specifically what signal you're having issue with.
- Membership/Thank you gift questions: (719) 473-4801 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Car Donation Questions: (719) 473-4801
- Programming: email@example.com
- Music Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- News Tips: email@example.com
- ISDN REQUESTS: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com - please email both, or call 719-473-4801.
Relationship to Colorado College
KRCC and all transmitter and translator FCC licenses are held by Colorado College, a nonprofit, private, educational institution.
KRCC is a member-supported, non-commercial community service affiliated with, and operated by, Colorado Public Radio. KRCC was started in 1951 by Colorado College students.
- Abigail Beckman - Morning Edition Host/Reporter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joel Belik - Radio Engineer: email@example.com
- Jeff Bieri - Station Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drew Bodker - Technical Operations Manager - email@example.com
- Ali Budner - Colorado Matters Producer, Environmental Reporter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Chalfin - Managing Editor: email@example.com
- Leslie Faulkner - Account Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vicky Gregor - Music Coordinator: email@example.com
- Jeanette Hohman - Senior Account Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean McKee - Finance Coordinator: email@example.com
- Mike Procell - All Things Considered Host: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elena Rivera - Reporter - email@example.com
- Carol Scherbarth – Listener and Member Services Coordinator : firstname.lastname@example.org
Southeastern Colorado including Colorado Springs, Woodland Park, Pueblo and La Junta. Mountain communities via translator are Buena Vista, Salida, Westcliffe, Gardner, Villa Grove, Trinidad and Raton, NM.
91.5 FM KRCC Colorado Springs / Pueblo / Lake George / Hartsel (El Paso County)
88.5 Westcliffe / Gardner translator (Custer County)
89.1FM KECC La Junta (Otero County)
89.5FM KWCC-FM Woodland Park (Teller County)
89.9 Limon translator (Lincoln County)
90.1 Manitou Springs translator (El Paso County)
91.1 Trinidad--Downtown translator (Las Animas County)
91.7 FM KCCS Starkville, Trinidad / Raton, NM (Colfax County, NM)
94.1 Walsenburg / LaVeta (Huefano County)
95.5 Lake George translator (Park County)
95.7 Buena Vista / Salida / Villa Grove translator (Chaffee County)
105.7 Canon City translator (Fremont County)
KRCC - 2,100 watts @ 687 meters above average terrain
KECC - 740 watts @ 91 meters above average terrain
KCCS - 370 watts @ 303 meters above average terrain
KWCC-FM - 100 watts @ 132 meters above average terrain
KRCC - May 7, 1951
KECC - January 7, 2000
KCCS - October 31, 2008
KWCC-FM - June 13, 2017