Contact And Info About KRCC
KRCC is a non-commercial, member-supported public media service affiliated with, and operated by, Colorado Public Radio in partnership with Colorado College.
Office & Studios:
720 N. Tejon St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Office hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
(719) 473-7863 fax
KRCC on Twitter
KRCC on Facebook
- Audio issues? Use this audio form so we know specifically what signal you're having issue with.
- Membership/Thank you gift questions: (719) 473-4801 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Car Donation Questions: (719) 473-4801
- Programming: email@example.com
- News Tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISDN REQUESTS: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org - please email both, or call 719-473-4801.
Sign up for our weekly news digest.
Submit a Community Calendar listing.
- Abigail Beckman - Morning Edition Host/Reporter: email@example.com
- Joel Belik - Radio Engineer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Bieri - Station Manager: email@example.com
- Andrea Chalfin - Managing Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leslie Faulkner - Account Manager: email@example.com
- Jess Hazel - Morning Edition Host/Reporter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeanette Hohman - Senior Account Manager: email@example.com
- Shanna Lewis - Growth/General Assignment Reporter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Procell - All Things Considered Host: email@example.com
Relationship to Colorado College
KRCC and all transmitter and translator FCC licenses are held by Colorado College, a nonprofit, private, educational institution.
KRCC is a member-supported, non-commercial community service affiliated with, and operated by, Colorado Public Radio. KRCC was started in 1951 by Colorado College Professor Woodson "Chief" Tyree.
- Community Advisory Board information and meeting dates
- Station news and updates
- Employment opportunities
CPB and FCC Required Public Information
KRCC makes accessible a series of public documents and information as part of our commitment to honoring our Federal Communications Commission (FCC) license and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) requirements, which provides a portion of our annual support. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us.
KRCC and all listed transmitters (bold) and translators are licensed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to Colorado College:
91.5 FM KRCC Colorado Springs / Pueblo / Lake George / Hartsel (El Paso County)
88.5 Westcliffe / Gardner translator (Custer County)
89.1FM KECC La Junta (Otero County)
89.5FM KWCC-FM Woodland Park (Teller County)
89.9 Limon translator (Lincoln County)
90.1 Manitou Springs translator (El Paso County)
91.1 Trinidad--Downtown translator (Las Animas County)
91.7 FM KCCS Starkville, Trinidad / Raton, NM (Colfax County, NM)
94.1 Walsenburg / LaVeta (Huefano County)
95.5 Lake George translator (Park County)
95.7 Buena Vista / Salida / Villa Grove translator (Chaffee County)
105.7 Canon City translator (Fremont County)
Annual Audited Financial Statements & CPB Financial Report Information
- KRCC FY22 Audit
- KRCC FY21 Audit
- KRCC FY20 Audit
- KRCC FY19 Audit
- KRCC FY18 Audit
- KRCC FY22 AFR
- KRCC FY21 AFR
- KRCC FY20 AFR
- KRCC FY19 AFR
- KRCC FY18 AFR
Colorado College is an equal opportunity employer.
KRCC Reporting & News Ethics
KRCC is committed to objectiveness, truth and fairness in reporting. We currently follow and subscribe to the ethics policies laid forth by the following professional organizations:
KRCC CPB Local Content & Services Report
Read more about our activities in FY 2018
Additional Signal Information
Southeastern Colorado including Colorado Springs, Woodland Park, Pueblo and La Junta. Mountain communities via translator are Buena Vista, Salida, Westcliffe, Gardner, Villa Grove, Trinidad and Raton, NM.
KRCC - 2,100 watts @ 687 meters above average terrain
KECC - 740 watts @ 91 meters above average terrain
KCCS - 370 watts @ 303 meters above average terrain
KWCC-FM - 100 watts @ 132 meters above average terrain
KRCC - May 7, 1951
KECC - January 7, 2000
KCCS - October 31, 2008
KWCC-FM - June 13, 2017
Donors have a right to withdraw their consent of disclosure of personal data. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-473-4801.