- In honor of Black History Month, Rocky Mountain Women’s Film Institute will present a free screening of “Skid Row Marathon” at Sierra High School tonight at 6:30 p.m.
- Acclaimed vocalist, mandolinist, and fiddler, Sam Bush, will perform at the Ent Center for the Arts tomorrow night at 7 p.m.
- Celebrate Black History Month with the Manitou Springs Heritage Center on Saturday at 11 a.m. with a presentation about the Buffalo Soldiers, a group of African American soldiers who served during the Civil War.
- A reminder that voting for the $1,000 Peak Arts Prize People’s Choice Award is now open to the community thru noon on March 11th at PeakArtsPrize.org
- For more information about these and many other events head on over to peakradar.com
You want to know what is really going on in Southern Colorado these days. We have got just the thing for people like you: the KRCC Weekly Digest. Sign up here and we will see you in your email inbox soon!