- In honor of Black History Month, Rocky Mountain Women’s Film Institute will present a free screening of “Skid Row Marathon” at Sierra High School tonight at 6:30 p.m.
- Acclaimed vocalist, mandolinist, and fiddler, Sam Bush, will perform at the Ent Center for the Arts tomorrow night at 7 p.m.
- Celebrate Black History Month with the Manitou Springs Heritage Center on Saturday at 11 a.m. with a presentation about the Buffalo Soldiers, a group of African American soldiers who served during the Civil War.
- A reminder that voting for the $1,000 Peak Arts Prize People’s Choice Award is now open to the community thru noon on March 11th at PeakArtsPrize.org
- For more information about these and many other events head on over to peakradar.com
Southern Colorado is changing a lot these days. We can help you keep up. Sign up for the KRCC Weekly Digest here and get the stories that matter to Southern Colorado, delivered straight to your inbox.