The additional 10 future Hall of Famers:
- Administrator Jon Burianek (1968-2006) worked in athletic department for 38 years.
- Baseball player Bill Fanning (1946-49): The Buffs were 40-23-1 during his career.
- Skier Stephan Hienzsch (1975-78) was the first national giant slalom champion at CU.
- Baseball and assistant football coach Frank Prentup (1941-69) coached CU’s baseball for 24 seasons.
- Football player Mike Pritchard (1987-90) was the MVP on CU’s 1990 national championship team.
- Basketball player Erin Scholz (1993-97) is one of three Buffs to hit 1,000 points and 1,000 rebounds.
- Runner Mark Scrutton (1979-83) was a two-time cross-country national champion.
- Volleyball player Nicole Vranesh (1990-93): The Buffs went 47-19 in her final two seasons.
- Basketball player Scott Wedman, (1971-74) still ranks 19th all-time in scoring.
- Golfer Tom Woodard (1973-77) was the first African-American to play varsity golf at CU.
You want to know what is really going on these days, especially in Colorado. We can help you keep up. The Lookout is a free, daily email newsletter with news and happenings from all over Colorado. Sign up here and we will see you in the morning!