Hookah Blamed In Fort Collins Fire That Displaced 24

July 27, 2015

Fire investigators say that a misplaced hookah is to blame for a devastating Fort Collins apartment fire earlier this year. The Coloradoan reports that the May 20 fire originated in a living room at Brookview Apartments after occupants mishandled smoking materials. The early-morning fire displaced 24 people — 13 of them for an extended period of time — and caused some minor injuries.

You Care.

You are one of the CPR readers who wants to know what is really going on these days. We can help you keep up - The Lookout is a free, daily email newsletter with news and happenings from all over Colorado. Sign up here and we will see you in the morning!