- The First Friday Shuttle Bus won’t return until April, but the First Friday Art Walks in Downtown Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs will continue tomorrow evening from 5-8 p.m.
- On Saturday, from 5-8 p.m., the Colorado Springs Chinese Cultural Institute will host their 5th Annual Lantern Festival and Chinese Hot Pot Dinner at The Pinery at the Hill.
- As part of its “Visits with History” lecture series, the Cripple Creek District Museum will present an educational and historical talk about the Midland Railroad Tragedies at the Cripple Creek Heritage Center on Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Find out more about these and many other events at peakradar.com
- The Peak Radar Minute is made possible by the Tiemens Foundation
You want to know what is really going on in Southern Colorado these days. We have got just the thing for people like you: the KRCC Weekly Digest. Sign up here and we will see you in your email inbox soon!