In Photos: Over Two Days, Paying Final Respects To Boulder Police Officer Eric Talley
Over the course of two days, family, friends and colleagues gathered to pay their final respects to Boulder Police Officer Eric Talley. On Monday, there was a private Mass at the Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Denver.
On Tuesday, a public ceremony at Flatirons Community Church in Lafayette drew mourners from all over the region.
The 51-year-old husband and father of seven was shot and killed at a Boulder King Soopers last Monday where a gunman opened fire, killing 10 people, including Talley.
Boulder Police Officer Eric Talley Remembered As A Hero Who Saved Lives At King Soopers Mass Shooting
The Latest On The Boulder King Soopers Shooting:
- Donations: How You Can Help The Families Of The Boulder Shooting Victims
- Victims: Who We Lost In The Boulder King Soopers Shooting
- King Soopers Employees: "We Weren't Already Hard Enough? This Had To Happen Too?”
- Motive: Police Are Still Searching For A Motive
- Weapon: The Firearm The Suspect Bought Looks Like A Rifle, But It's Regulated Like A Handgun
- Guns: We Want To Hear From You: What Do You Want To Know About Gun Laws In Colorado?
- Next Steps: Colorado Lawmakers Are Considering A Ban On 'Assault-Style' Weapons
- In Photos: Here's Some Of What We Saw As Last Week Unfolded
- Mass Shootings: Colorado Has More Mass Shootings Than Other Places
- Mental Health: As Mass Shootings And Pandemic Collide In Colorado, Mental Health Experts Urge Connection Now More Than Ever
- Suspect: Boulder DA expects to file additional charges against the 21-year-old shooter
You want to know what is really going on these days, especially in Colorado. We can help you keep up. The Lookout is a free, daily email newsletter with news and happenings from all over Colorado. Sign up here and we will see you in the morning!