- Do you have kids studying at home? Here are nine pieces of classical music to listen to tune out distractions like the leaf blower next door or people with a naturally loud "Zoom Voice."
- Back by popular demand! Turn your speakers up and let your neighbors hear Beethoven’s anthem of brotherhood and humanity this and every Friday at 5 p.m.! CPR Classical will broadcast Beethoven’s Ode to Joy in honor of health care workers and first responders on its classical radio frequencies across the state.
- Updated March 18, 2021 The impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic will be felt by the music industry for years to come. Yet no one can argue how valuable music is to our health and sanity during these trying times.
- The video begins with a flyover of the nearly empty streets of Milan, Italy, a stark reminder of the coronavirus' effects on every country and community on Earth.
- How are you doing? How are your cats? Are they excited you’re home all the time or hiding on their highest perch wondering when you’ll finally leave their house? Hopefully this playlist is something you and your pets can agree on.
- It's tough to perform or rehearse as a group when you're practicing social distancing. But the Colorado Symphony managed to do just that -- dropping an epic cut of their musicians performing Beethoven's Ode To Joy from their various location.
- In these unsettling times, CPR Classical is committed to being there for you with music that lifts the spirit and soothes the soul. You can turn to CPR Classical to bring you beautiful music 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Some of the world’s best classical musicians come to Colorado each summer to perform at music festivals across the state. Free, family-friendly, and ticketed events abound, so get out your calendar and start dreaming about all the inspiring music coming to Colorado in 2020.
- On Feb. 14, hear the most romantic melodies from Mozart, Rachmaninoff and Mahler as picked by our hosts and our listeners!